- REPERCUSSIONS received an award from the aluCine Latin Film+Media Arts Festival in Peru!
- SNIP Will have it's world Premiere at TIFF 2016.
- I've been selected as this year's(2016) Media Arts/Film recipient of the Ontario Art Council's K.M. Hunter Award. http://www.kmhunterfoundation.ca/news.html
- Project Charlie among 6 new cultural works promoting theme of reconciliation http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/boyden-project-charlie-seven-matches-1.3302101
- SNIP is going to in the Cannes Short Film Corner in May, 2016 http://sub.festival-cannes.fr/SfcCatalogue/MovieDetail/a253a786-094b-46c9-a015-6188af0163f4
- Our TAC application was successful. I want to acknowledge and thank the TAC for their funding for the Production of SNIP!
- I'm uploading a new "Teaser" for SNIP. More updates soon.
- 2015-11-09 If you have inquires about the Charlie tour for next year please contact Geeta Sondhiemail@example.com
- 2015-11-09 I'm heading to Winnipeg on Nov. 17th to be apart of the Reconciliation as Innovation Summit and "All My Relations Gathering". More info can be found here: http://nafc.ca/en/reconciliation-as-innovation/ as well as here: http://www.philanthropyandaboriginalpeoples.ca/all-my-relations-gathering-2015-november-17-18/